PROCEDURES FOR USING AUCHI POLYTECHNIC ONLINE
APPLICATION ADMISSIONS PLATFORM
Read and follow the steps below carefully.
1. Gently scratch the covered portion of the Admission request Access Card to uncover the hidden Access Number (Pin Code). This is a 12 digit number under the foil.
2. Open your web browser and type in Auchi Polytechnic URL: www.auchipoly.edu.ng to display the Auchi Polytechnic web page.
3. At the top left corner of the page, you will see the Admissions link. Click on NEW ADMISSIONS. But if you have filled an application form previously with your access card, and you desire to edit or print copies of the form or Acknowledgement Slip, just enter your username and password then click login.
4. The Application Form Request Page will appear.
5. Carefully complete the Application form request form that is displayed when you clicked New Admissions. Ensure that you provide all required information. Note: Provide a user-name, (preferably your e-mail address) and a password. Write your user name and password in a safe place because you will need them for subsequent logins. Then type in the Access Card Pin Code as required. Then click submit.
6. Complete the Application form that is displayed carefully. Ensure that you provide all required information correctly as false information may disqualify your application.
7. Fill in the subjects and grades you obtained in the specified examinations you have taken.
8. Fill in Your Sponsorship and reference details as required and save the form.
9. If you are sure that all in-formation provided are correct you can finally click Submit to finish the application process.
10. You will be prompted to upload your passport. Make sure your passport is not larger than 2×2 inches in sizes.
11. If you are sure all information provided are correct, click Submit Application Form.
12. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement slip and two copies of the application form.
13. Attach photocopies of your credentials and birth certificate to the forms and enclose them in the envelope already purchased. Then submit the envelope at the Bank where you purchased the application access card.
Note: After completion, the candidate can re-open the form anytime before the closing date by logging in with his/her username and password, for the purpose of editing and /or additional information. However, once the candidate has submitted the completed form online, he/she can no longer have access to the form for the purpose of editing, but the candidate can access the form to be able to print copies of the acknowledgement slip or the application form.
If you have any difficulty in completing the application form, please call or text any of the following numbers (between 9. a.m. and 4p.m. week days)
(i) 07087129298 – (Technical problems only)
Besides, applicants are advised to enclose photocopy of receipt of purchase of forms alongside their completed application forms.
Note: All admitted candidates are to check their names online.