The National Conference of the School of Information & Communication Technology (SICTCON) is to hold on the 11th July – 13th July 2018.
See Flyer for more…
Auchi Polytechnic hereby notifies all candidates who took the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and chose Auchi Polytechnic as their 1st or 2nd choice that they are to apply for POST-UTME
EXAMINATION DATES: 31st July – 2nd August 2018.
Auchi Polytechnic hereby notifies all candidates who applied for admission into the HND and PD programmes of the Institution that Computer Based screening Test (CBT) has been scheduled for Wednesday 29th – Friday 31st August, 2018.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SCREENING:
- Evidence of payment for the Application form and screening.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs.
- Original and photocopies of results (SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB, ND, etc)
- Two (2) copies of printed Acknowledgement slip and
- Two (2) copies of printed Application form.
NOTE: Candidates are to report at the designated venues stated above for screening and Computer Based Test (CBT), by 7:00am on the scheduled dates and should be decently dressed.
Also, Applicants should note that their Application Number will be used to login as username and password during the CBT.
Check for all venues here >>Click to download<<.