Auchi Polytechnic hereby notifies all candidates who took the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and chose Auchi Polytechnic as their 1st or 2nd choice to apply for POST-UTME screening using the following guidelines:
- All candidates must have taken the 2017 UTME and with a minimum score of 100.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee. This excludes other administrative charges (Bank charges, Portal Access for online application, Credentials screening for eligibility clearance, and results checking).
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at www.auchipoly-online.com to complete the online application form after payment of the required admissions processing and POST-UTME CBT screening fees.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2017/2018 to initiate the application process.
- Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
NOTE: DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE POLYTECHNIC TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE INSTITUTION WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
- Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the school portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channels (Banks) stated below:
Skye Bank, Ecobank, UBA & Fidelity Bank
- Proceed to the Polytechnic’s portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
Hospitality Management is not available at National Diploma (ND) Level.
The screening exercise for admission into the National Diploma (ND) programmes of the Auchi Polytechnic for the 2017/2018 academic session is now out. Candidates should NOTE that their screening will be Computer Based Test (CBT).
REQUIREMENTS FOR SCREENING:
• Evidence of payment for the Application form and screening.
• Two recent passport-sized photographs
• Original and photocopies of results (SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB, ND etc)
• JAMB result slip
• Two (2) copies of printed Acknowledgement slip and
• Two (2) copies of printed Application form.
NOTE: Candidates are to report at the designated venues stated above for the Computer Based screening Test (CBT), by 7:00am on the scheduled dates and should be decently dressed.
Check for all venues here.
The National Conference of the School of Information & Communication Technology (SICTCON) is to hold on the 11th July – 13th July 2018.
See Flyer for more…
Auchi Polytechnic hereby notifies all candidates who took the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and chose Auchi Polytechnic as their 1st or 2nd choice that they are to apply for POST-UTME
EXAMINATION DATES: 31st July – 2nd August 2018.
Auchi Polytechnic hereby notifies all candidates who applied for admission into the HND and PD programmes of the Institution that Computer Based screening Test (CBT) has been scheduled for Wednesday 29th – Friday 31st August, 2018.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SCREENING:
- Evidence of payment for the Application form and screening.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs.
- Original and photocopies of results (SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB, ND, etc)
- Two (2) copies of printed Acknowledgement slip and
- Two (2) copies of printed Application form.
NOTE: Candidates are to report at the designated venues stated above for screening and Computer Based Test (CBT), by 7:00am on the scheduled dates and should be decently dressed.
Also, Applicants should note that their Application Number will be used to login as username and password during the CBT.
Check for all venues here >>Click to download<<.
2019 International Conference
The 25th Convocation ceremony of the Polytechnic will hold on the 29th March. 2019. The ceremony is for graduates of the 2016/2017 and 2017/2018 Sessions.
The ceremony is expected to feature an Interdenominational Service, a Convocation Lecture, the award of diplomas and certificates, commissioning of projects and the conferment of Honourary Fellowship of the Polytechnic on deserving individuals.