This is to inform all candidates, who have chosen Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, as First Choice and Second Choice Polytechnic for the 2023/2024 admission, that the Admission Screening Exercise will be conducted online from Monday, 7th to Friday, 11th November, 2023.
ELIGIBILITY: Candidates who chose Auchi Polytechnic as their Choice of Institution and scored 120 and above in the 2023 UTME are eligible to participate in the Admission Screening Exercise.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE SCREENING APPLICATION: The procedure for the 2023/2024 Admission screening application is as follows:
- Visit Auchi Polytechnic website at www.auchipoly.edu.ng and navigate to ADMISSIONS on the menu and click on APPLY NOW.
- At the application page, click on “Admission 2023/2024 (ND) Online screening” to initiate the application process.
- Sign in as applicant with your JAMB Registration number as username to complete the Application Request Form
- Click on ‘Print Remita Invoice’ when prompted and log out.
- Proceed to the bank to pay the application fee of two thousand naira (N2, 000.00) only.
- After payment, return to the school portal and sign in again with your JAMB Registration number as username,
- Click on submit when you are sure all information provided is correct.
- Print the Application Form and Acknowledgment Slip for your reference.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally, and not by proxy, fill in correct information. The Polytechnic will not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
- Each applicant is advised to provide a correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
- Any false information you provide in the process of this online screening will invalidate your application.
- The passport photograph uploaded from JAMB will remain valid throughout your studies in Auchi Polytechnic, if admitted.
Eshiotse, F. I. (Mrs)